Ferguson prides itself on its premium range of products. However, as well as producing high quality affordable products, it is also extremely important that you remain happy and satisfied after your purchase. This is why Ferguson places great importance on offering a superior after-sales service, which ensures that you receive the best customer service in the industry.
Advanced After Sales Support
As well as an advanced after-sales service, we also provide a technical support facility. This ensures that, in the unlikely event that you should encounter a technical problem with your product, expert help is at hand that can provide a quick and professional solution. 99% of consumer issues relating to a new LED television can be simply resolved over the phone. However, if the problem cannot be fixed over the phone we will endeavour to have it collected, repaired and returned providing it is still covered by the warranty.
To purchase an extended warranty for your TV please visit the extended warranty page.
To download a copy of your instruction book please ask our support team for a link.
If you have any issues with your Ferguson purchase please visit our frequently asked questions page where there may be a quick answer to your problem.
SFS Remote Pairing Video
If you need guidance on how to pair your Ferguson/Cello Wi-Fi remote control with the TV then this 60 second video will quickly get you up and running.
Pairing your Wi-Fi remote control with your new Ferguson/Cello Smart TV
- Switch the television off and remove the plug from the wall
- Take the batteries out of the remote
- Power TV back up and press standby on the TV ensure that the green standby light is on
- Standing next to the television replace batteries into the remote
- The light at the top of the remote will flash either Green/Red
- If the battery light at the top of the remote is constantly flashing please change the batteries
- Once the remote stops flashing you should see a black arrow on the screen
- Your remote is now paired
For support please call 0333 433 0312 or email us.